Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"What's your favorite color?"


I decided a few weeks ago that my favorite color is green. Why green?

Well, a couple of months ago, the horse pastures on our farm were brown.

The trees in the woods beside the pastures were simply tall sticks. Looking across the farm at the nearby mountains, I discovered that the landscape was gray.

Now that spring is here on the North American continent, the pastures are a beautiful green. The trees in the woods beside the pastures bloomed and leafed out and are now a brilliant green. And looking across the farm at the nearby mountains, the landscape is a bouquet of shades of green.

So green is now my favorite color. To me, it symbolizes a newness of life, when all seemed dead. To me, it offers a refreshing spirit of life, when all seemed oh so boring. The color green speaks God to me, and all that is good about life.

So what’s your favorite color? And why? And what does it say to you about God? Not sure? Then listen to life today and make a colorful life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home