Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Are you early, late, or right on time?"


On the back roads that take me to and from college to my family’s farm, there is a road called Early Road. It’s followed shortly by another road called Late Road.

I always laugh, partially because of my uncanny ability to always take “the late road” until I noticed there was a street sandwiched in the middle of Early and Late Roads. It’s called Daisy Payne Lane.

As I was driving past one day, I decided then and there that if I were blessed enough to have a little girl, I would name her Daisy Payne. I will pull her into my lap and whisper in her ear, “Daisy Payne, you are never too early and never too late. You are always right on time.”

Does that whisper sound familiar? God has a plan for you and even though the timing may sometimes seem off, God makes sure you will be right on time.So be sure to listen to life today for God whispering something special in your ear as you make a life, not just a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home