Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, December 14, 2008

"What do you share?"


It’s hard for me to believe, but 17 years ago yesterday, our younger daughter was born. I still remember her birth like it was last week. She arrived three weeks before her due date, so my wife and I were a little nervous during her labor. And when she was born, she was a little blue and it was kind of scary there for a few minutes.

I remember trying to tell my friends and family members about those frightening moments that seemed like days, but nobody wanted to hear it. They’d say, "Is she fine?" and I’d say, "Yes" and they’d ask to see our beautiful blessing. I decided then that hardly anyone wants to hear about the labor, but everyone wants to see the baby.

And that’s true as you listen to life, also. Nobody wants to hear about the hard work you put into a project or how many, difficult long hours you worked on it. They just want to see the outcome.

So today as you listen to life and make a life, remember to share your outcomes, and talk about them as beautiful blessings from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home