Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Who do you need God to send?"


Yesterday I told you how my imagination planted negative, worst-case scenario thoughts in my mind when I lost my car keys as I was away from home. And how I listened to my life and stopped the negativity.

Well when I did, I remembered Anthony, that smiling face at the registration desk. I explained my situation to him, and with concern in his voice, he said, "Dr. Faucette, we will do everything possible to find your keys."

He made me a room key and I went back to search my room. It had been serviced, but I looked under and beside everything. No keys. So I came back down and Anthony asked hopefully, "Did you find them?"

"No," I reported. Immediately he began dialing housekeeping and the kitchen and security. None of them knew anything about my keys.

"I am so sorry, Dr. Faucette," he said. "You are welcome to stay here another night if you need to."

Even in the midst of life’s troubles, God sends you who you need when you need him as you listen to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home