Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, December 08, 2008

"Who's God sent you?"


Yesterday I told you about my surprise birthday party given me by a group who sponsored me to speak to their insurance agents. The presentations went extremely well and it was time for me to return home.

One of the participants offered to help me carry my materials to my car. He’s a really kind gentleman who obviously cares about people and wants to help every chance he can. (I’m sure his clients love him!)

Well, he helps me take my things to the car. I start searching my pockets for my keys as we get to my car…and I can’t find them. He patiently waits as I search my pockets again, look in my bag’s pocket, and peer in the car window to make sure I didn’t lock them inside. It’s rather chilly outside so he says, "Let me help you take your things back in the hotel so you can search where it’s warm." He helps me carry my things back inside, and asks if there’s anyone he can call or get for me.

You know, even in the midst of troubling or inconvenient times of your life, God sends someone to help you. That person is there…if you’re listening to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home