Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, April 08, 2007

"I absolutely love chocolate bunnies. Which kind of chocolate bunny is your favorite?"


My grandmother gave me a chocolate bunny every spring when I was a kid. I always looked forward to getting it, but there were some chocolate bunnies I liked better than others. You see some years she gave me a hollow chocolate bunny. Now I really liked the chocolate, but when I bit into it, there was nothing but air. Other years she gave me a marshmallow-filled chocolate bunny. It was great because it had something inside. But marshmallow does get a little old after a few bites. My favorite years were those when my grandmother gave me solid chocolate bunnies. They were chocolate all the way through.

What is your spirit filled with? Air? Gooey softness? Or, are you solid all the way through? God wants to fill your spirit all the way through with all the sweet goodness of life. Be solid in your spirit as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home