Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, April 02, 2007

"Do you see in the dark?"


My wife was out of town and I was feeding some of our horses one extremely dark night. It was cloudy and there was no starlight.

This group of horses is fed outside, not in the barn, in pails on the ground. Sometimes they play with their pails and roll them around the pasture. So here I am, looking for black pails on the ground on an extremely dark night.

I thought to myself, "Instead of stumbling around the pasture with horses chasing you for feed, let the horses show you where the pails are."

So I stepped into the pasture, called the horses, and watched as they went and stood in various places around the pasture. I walked up to each one and discovered a black pail on the ground in front of them, poured in the feed, and moved on to the next one. The horses could see the pails. I let them guide me.

Do you ever find yourself stumbling around in the darkness of your life for something? There’s Someone who sees even in your darkness and will lead you to where you want to be. Listen to life and ask God to show you the way today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home