Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, November 28, 2005

"Do you say 'Thank You'?"

I walked into the room where I was to do my workshop on stress relief and immediately knew I was either in the wrong room or it had been set up for someone else. So I checked the room name and it was the right one so I started looking for someone who could arrange the room differently. And that’s when I found Kenny.

Kenny greeted me with this huge grin, a firm handshake, and a “How may I help you?,” can-do attitude. I explained the room set-up situation to him and his only question was, “How do you want it?” I told him and he set off to work on it. I came back in about 15 minutes and the room was exactly what I requested.

Kenny came back in as I set-up my things and I told him, “Kenny, you are the man! This room is exactly the way I wanted it.” I shook his hand and said, “Now let me do something for you.” I signed a copy of my new book, Listen to Life Like a Child, and handed it to him.

Today when someone does something for you, find a way to say “Thank you!” God smiles on both of you as you listen to life and make a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home