Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, November 18, 2005

"Do you just sing along sometimes?"

There I was just driving along on a beautiful fall day, windows down so the cool breeze could blow through what’s left of my hair, sunshine streaming through the windshield with just enough warmth to feel good.

And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, one of my favorite songs came on the radio. You know, one of those songs from my teen years; one of those songs that I know all the words to. So I had no choice: I cranked up the radio and started singing at the top of my lungs. There I was—rock star Dr. Joey!

I stopped at a traffic light, song blaring, me singing and tapping out the back beat on the steering wheel…and you know what happened next, don’t you? Yep, I glanced beside me and the people in the car next to me were laughing their heads off! They had put their windows down to listen and laugh.

Well, I started laughing, too, turned down the radio, and shouted over to them, “Sometimes you just gotta sing along!”

And you do! Listen to life today and make a life, not just a living. Sing along as you do and know God’s singing with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home