Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

"What do you know?"

I read recently that the amount of information available to us doubles every eighteen months or so. I don’t know if that’s accurate or not, but I can tell you that there’s a whole lot more information out there than I can ever get to.

For instance, do you remember when the Internet was first available to the public? I mean there were lots of websites, but every Tom, Dick, and Harry, Jane, Sue, and Mary didn’t have their own personal one. Now there seems to be no end to the amount of information out there.

And books—my goodness! My three books are among tens of thousands published just this year. Many of them are really good, some of them aren’t worth the paper they were printed on, but all of them contain information.

Suffice it to say that there’s a lot more information than I can ever learn. But there are two things I can honestly say that I do know, unequivocally, no questions asked. They are: (1) There is a God. And, (2) I am not God.

I’m discovering that these two bits of information are worth more than all the rest combined! Listen to your life and discover what you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home