Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, November 21, 2005

"Do you clarify?"

I spoke to a group recently as they held their meetings in a very nice hotel. They were kind enough to let me stay in that same property and the accommodations were very generous. In fact, the bathroom was outfitted with all sorts of lotions and other “smell goods.”

The soap came in its own little carton. It read, “Clarifying Bar.”

Now I know I’m just a man and not really genetically equipped to properly understand much less appreciate the intricacies of such finer points of the daily cleansing process, but…”clarifying bar?” Cleansing bar, yes; but “clarifying bar?”

The only thing I can figure is that when you clarify, you clear something up. So maybe a “clarifying bar” clears up my skin?

Now wouldn’t it be great if you could clarify more than just skin with this bar? What if you could clarify your boss? Or your spouse? Or yourself?

Or life? When you listen to life and make a life, not just a living, that’s what you do—clarify life and focus on God. So scrub well today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home