Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, August 31, 2009

"How’s your reality?"


A lot of the stories I share with you about how to listen to your life and make a life, not just a living, have to do with your attitude toward life, i.e., a perspective that helps you redefine reality so that you can fulfill your God-given dreams and goals. I told a story titled, “What’s your attitude?” and a friend sent me a story back.

She said that a good friend of hers has been dealing with cancer for about five years. When her friend told her the cancer returned, the woman felt sad and angry at what the friend has to deal with at such a young age.

The friend replied, “Well, they used a new radiation uptake that can find tumors early. I’m glad they found it now so they can take care of it early.”

The woman who wrote me said, “My friend with cancer listens to life and that made me change my attitude.”

You can redefine your reality any way you choose…with God’s help. So no matter how tough your life situation is, ask God to help you listen to your life and improve your attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home