Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Is your life flat?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!

I shared a story with you, “Do you overreact?” during the week when one of my tires went flat a couple of mornings. A friend emailed me with her thanks. She had spent the night before tossing and turning because her computer was broken and she couldn’t get a report in to a civic group she leads. The story gave her some much-needed perspective.

So I wrote back and assured her that the story helped me, also. I related my flat tire episodes and how much better an experience I had by not overreacting. She wrote back to say, “I had a problem with flats after I purchased four new tires. The company put the old valve stems in the new tires and it caused the flats. Good luck with getting it fixed.”

Now there’s something to listen to life about—new tires, old valve stems, and flats. Life changes very quickly and maybe you want to hang on to something that worked previously, like valve stems. But life doesn’t work that way. The new in your life brings new ways of doing life, or else you go flat.

Ask God to make your life new when you feel flat as you make a life today.

Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home