Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"What are your core values?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!

 I received an email recently with the subject line: “I made a mistake and I’m sorry.” I recognized the sender as someone who wants me to do business with him. I’ve benefited from his business advice before so I opened the email, mostly intrigued by his subject. It’s not every day a business person admits a mistake of any kind…

This mistake was about a coaching program he offers that lasts a year. He condensed it and planned to offer it as a 4-month program until someone in his year-long program reminded him that, according to his promotional information, this program was the only kind in which he offered one-on-one coaching. He admitted that he forgot having said that, but nonetheless was cancelling the shorter program. He said, “...you already know I’m committed to being a prolific marketer. But I am also just as committed to being an honest one.”

Would you say this guy listens to life and makes a life, not just a living? And that one of his core values is honesty? What are your core values?

Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home