Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 05, 2009

"Is your life spinning out of control?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!

 It was a beautiful day so my friend and I decided to eat out on the deck of our chosen restaurant.

 I enjoyed the gorgeous location, just off a river, and was listening to life for what God had to say. I looked next door and noticed another restaurant had outside seating as well, but it was closed. Evidently it had been closed for some time. A ceiling fan hung from the ceiling and I saw a bird fly onto the top of it with a stick in its mouth. The bird repeated these trips numerous times.  

My friend and I finished our meal, and I asked if we could walk over closer to the ceiling fan. I discovered there that the bird was building its nest on top of the ceiling blade. And I thought to myself, “What happens when someone turns it on?”

You and I, like this bird, build our enterprises with good intentions. But in a blink of an eye, life changes. What we once thought was secure, is no longer.

For those times when your life spins out of control and you’re at a loss to recover, listen to life for God.

Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home