Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Is the answer too simple sometimes?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!

Sam went to a psychiatrist for his phobia. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. When I get under the bed, I think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. You gotta help me. I'm going crazy!"

"Just put yourself in my hands for two years," said the psychiatrist. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears."

"How much do you charge?" Sam asked.

"Five hundred dollars per visit," the doctor said.

"I'll sleep on it," said Sam.

Six months later the doctor met Sam on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me about your top/under problem with your bed?" he asked.

"For five hundred buck's a visit? Bubba cured me for free," Sam said.

"Is that so. How?" the doctor asked.

And Sam said, "He told me to cut the legs off the bed!"

Sometimes the answer is just too simple, isn’t it? We make mountains out of our molehills problems when the solution is so simple. Ask God to show you the simple answers as you make a life, not just a living.

Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home