Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Got help?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!

So all of this snow falls that I don’t believe in which covers our farm and the power goes out, but we find a higher power source and then trees fall because they’re weak from what’s eating them and I’m cutting them up with my chainsaw.

I cut a branch, then have to pull it out of the way, and put it in a pile. It’s not that the work was all that strenuous, but just time-consuming. My wife had gone to the vet about one of our dogs. Well, when she returned, she asked, “Do you want me to come out and help you?”

“That would be great!” I said.

So she did which freed me up to just cut the branches. She pulled them out of the way and put them in the pile. That may sound like a little thing, but it helped the work go a lot faster and I was less tired when we finished.

The next time you face a big job that is time-consuming and tiring, remember to ask for help from God. Life is a lot more fun and pleasant and less tiring when you have a partner to share the load, freeing you to make a life, not just a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home