Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Do you know how much God loves you?"


A good friend of mine wrote recently. I was with him for his daughter’s wedding and later for his wife’s funeral. So we’ve shared in some of life’s special times. In fact, he and his wife gave my wife and me tickets to an Eagles concert to enjoy, knowing they’re my favorite rock band of all time.

Well, he recently wrote to say, “I’ve met someone special.” Then he went on to tell me something really special about this woman is that she loves horses and has several of her own. Well, you know that I became excited when I read that because my wife and I love horses and live on a horse farm. So that was wonderful…

..and then he wrote that he thought she might be special and recently found out for sure. It seems she gave him two tickets to an Eagles concert in the same city my wife and I saw them.

Isn’t it amazing how out of all of the zillion and gazillion possibilities there are in life, the very special, best, and most meaningful ones happen like that? I guess they happen to show you just how much God loves you, don’t you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home