Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, May 20, 2007

"Got angels?"


Angels are a real mystery to me. I read about them and have known a few, but still there’s more I don’t know about them than I do.

So I was very glad to learn more about angels recently from some children.

Regan, age 10, says, "When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten. And when he lets out his breath, somewhere there’s a tornado."

Sara, who’s 6, thinks that "Angels have a lot to do and they keep very busy. If you lose a tooth, an angel comes in through your window and leaves money under your pillow. Then when it gets cold, angels go north for the winter."

Eight-year-old Henry says, "My guardian angel helps me with math, but he’s not much good at science."

Katelyn who’s 9 believes, "My angel is my Nana who died years ago. She got a big head start on helping me while she was still down here on earth. Now I must show her how great I can become."

Listen to life for the rustle of angels’ wings as you make a life today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home