Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 14, 2007

"Got Skittles?"


I recently placed an order for CD cases with a supply house. I’ve never ordered from them before, but they had the best pricing on it so I decided to give them a try. Well, the cases arrived in just a few days so the shipping was prompt. The cases were exactly what I wanted and the pricing was fantastic.

But the really interesting part was what the supply house included in the packaging. I’m accustomed to getting ink pens and samples of other products, but this was different. They included a coupon for 100 free CDs with my next order and…a bag of Skittles.

I started thinking, "Wouldn’t life be a lot better for all of us if we got Skittles with every order?" I mean just think about it. Your car mechanic’s bill is handed to you with a bag of Skittles. You smile and pay. Your doctor gives you a physical and with it a bag of Skittles. You feel better. Your dry cleaner’s presses your dress and with it comes a bag of Skittles. You feel prettier.

I’m thinking that most of life would be easier to listen to with a bag of Skittles. Thank God for Skittles today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home