Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, March 22, 2007

"Time really flies, doesn’t it?"


I spend a lot of time at one particular computer, writing. I write these stories, books, coaching manuals like the Ultimate Stay Married Forever At Home Study Course that you can find at www.StayMarriedForever.org. The time really flies for me when I’m writing because I love it.

But recently time flew a little faster than normal. I have a rather unique clock that hangs on the wall near this computer. One day, I sat for a moment, lost in thought about what to write next; staring at the clock. Just then the hour hand dropped from 3 down to 6. It slipped off its drive.

But I’ve got to tell that it was kind of weird watching time fly like that. I lost 3 hours in a heartbeat. That clock’s malfunction caused me to think about how fast time really does fly, especially when you’re having fun. I thought about our teenaged daughters and how this is my 25th year of marriage to my wife—fun times that went by quickly.

Today, grab every moment that God gives you and squeeze it of every precious drop of fun as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home