Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"Do you always know?"


I pulled up to the bank drive-in and found an open lane. It was my first time using this bank’s drive-through service. I’m accustomed to the ones that have the round container that open at one end, you throw your stuff in, close it, place it back on the tube, and push the button. This one was different. It had a blue box and no buttons. Well, the box I figured out and placed it back on the tube. The sign read, “Autoconveyor” so I thought you just put it back and away it goes. So I placed the box back, but nothing happened.

I looked at the person in the vehicle beside me, smiled, and hoped they didn’t see what I couldn’t do. I mean it’s kind of embarrassing, especially for a guy, not to know how to operate machinery.

Just then, a voice came on the intercom and said, “Please push the box up a little.” I did and away it went as I laughed at myself and my concern over who was watching.

When you don’t know how to do something today, don’t be embarrassed. Just listen to your life for God’s voice telling you what to do, and do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home