Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Do you talk to your family like a dog?"


No, of course, you don’t. And that’s because you probably talk to your dog nicer than you talk to your family.

Just think about it for a moment. Your dog runs up to you, wagging his tail, looking sooo cute, and you say, "Hi there Poochie. Did you miss me? Where do you want me to scratch you?" all the while you’re rubbing and patting your dog. Never mind the dog’s drooling all over your hands and getting fur all over your best black slacks.

But now let your child run up to you, smiling, looking sooo cute and what do you say? "How many times have I told you not to run in this house? You never listen to me. And what have I told you about running with a lollipop in your mouth? Don’t touch me! You’re gonna get me sticky."

Or, let your spouse walk up to you, wagging his tail, trying to look sooo cute and you say, "Leave me alone. I’m not in the mood."

Talk to your family today like you do your dog. Just listen to life today and God will tell you what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home