Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"Do you prepare to succeed?"


The forecast was for rain and not just a little. I mean a lot of rain, like 2-3 inches. And it was the time of year when I was supposed to prune and fertilize my rose bushes. So I took off a few hours early to work in my rose gardens. I cut back the dead canes from winter and carefully selected the strongest parts of the bush I wanted to grow this season. I trimmed them back and discovered lots of green—a sure sign of life in the plant. I removed the mulch from around the base of the bush to protect it from the winter cold and poured on my secret concoction guaranteed to feed and produce beautiful flowers. All of this just in time for the rain…

…and boy did it rain! Two days later, it rained another inch. So guess how my roses look now? They’re beautiful! I prepared, God watered, and we were successful.

Are you prepared for God’s blessings today? How do you prepare? Cut back your dead habits. Select your best attitude. Feed your spirit everyday. Then listen to your life and make a life, not just a living and enjoy as God waters you to become beautifully successful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home