Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"What’s your attitude?"


The attitude you choose significantly impacts how you listen to life and make a life, not just a living. If you have an expectant, joyful attitude of "Life is good and while bad things happen, I can deal," then you discover ways to do exactly that. If you have a doomed and gloom, everything’s-a-pain attitude of "Life is bad and good things never happen to me," then you aren’t really listening to life today for what God has to say.

I really like the attitude of a 95-year-old woman. She went to see her new doctor for the very first time. Now she had been to see plenty of other doctors, but this one was new to her.

The doctor examined her and found her to be in good shape…for her age. (Don’t you love when your doctor says that?) Before he left the room, he asked her, "Mrs. Jones, you could have chosen any doctor in town. Why did you choose me?"

"You’re young," Mrs. Jones said. "I’ve outlived three other doctors and I plan to outlive you, too."

Choose a great attitude like Mrs. Jones as you make a life today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home