Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Are you grateful?"


This month is a great time as you make your resolutions to change some habit, to invest your time and energy and attention on something positive, something that will bring you more meaning and satisfaction. One January, I discovered a habit change that’s really helped me listen to life and make a life better. I call it my Gratitude List.

I close each day by listing at least three things I’m specifically grateful to God for about life. One day, I thanked God for the Listen to Life radio show and all of my mentors in broadcasting. I remembered one guy in particular and promised myself to touch base with him the next day. And I did, and discovered he’s an executive with a large radio group. Well, I rekindled our relationship and recently I was the featured guest on a program he hosts.

As I listen to life and make a life, not just a living, I discover all sorts of positive opportunities that grow from my gratitude. These opportunities offer me the chance to give back and in doing so I receive.

Make your Gratitude List, give, and receive today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home