Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"How bright is your life?"


Last month, the full moon was so bright that it woke me up about four o’clock in the morning. Normally that doesn’t happen. But first, my wife and I had left the blinds open on the front window. Next, I rolled over on my right side, facing the window which I rarely do. I usually sleep on my stomach. Finally, the moon reached just the right position in the night sky so that its moonbeam was literally at the perfect angle to shine on me.

A rather strange happening, wouldn’t you say? Three different things converged perfectly to wake me up or else I would have missed the brilliant moonlight.

Sometimes life gets bright like that, doesn’t it? But maybe you didn’t open the blinds to your mind so the light can get through. Or, maybe you turn your back on some very bright opportunities because you’re afraid of failing. Or, maybe you don’t see the perfect angle on a situation because you’re not in position to.

Today, ask God to shine the life-light on you as you open and turn yourself so you can listen to life clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home