Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Are you blessed only to discover it much later?"


My family and I live on a horse farm where my wife boards horses for others and takes care of our own. I work for my wife on the farm. I’m in charge of maintenance…which basically means I fix stuff when it’s broken.

One of the things commonly broken is the fences around the horse pasture. Most of the time, deer who miss while trying to jump over the boards break them.

Well, one morning I discovered that more than just boards were broken. Several posts were knocked down as well. The strand of electric wire around the fence stayed up, but barely. In fact, the fence was so messed up that had the horses realized it, they could have gotten out. I thanked God that none of the horses escaped as some of my daughter’s friends and I repaired the posts and boards.

Sometimes you’re blessed and don’t even know it. I had no idea the fence was broken during the night. How does God bless you and you find out later? Listen to life and make a life of discovering your blessings today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home