Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, April 23, 2006

"Who owns your business?"


My wife boards horses on our farm for other people. They bring their horses to our farm, she takes care of them, and the owners ride them.

A couple moved to our area from South Dakota and brought their 4 horses with them. My wife wound up boarding their horses for them. The wife of the couple is pregnant. So my wife helped her find an obstetrician to care for her. And she’s getting together some other women to throw a baby shower for her.

When the mother-to-be heard about the shower, she was elated and said, “You didn’t have to do all of this for me.”
And my wife replied, “When I started this business, I gave it to God and asked God to help me use it to minister to others. And that’s what I’m doing.”

How can you use your business to minister to others? Can you smile at someone who’s had a rough day? Can you treat others the way you want to be treated? Can you be honest in all of your business dealings?

God owns my wife’s business. Who owns yours?

Listen to life and make a life, not just a living today with God as your partner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home