Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"What gets you through?"


I spoke recently to a group and afterwards, a young woman introduced herself to me. We’ll call her Kathy.

Kathy told me that she was recently divorced. It came as quite a shock to her. She didn’t see it coming and apparently it was really hard on her.

Then she said, “One of the ways I got through it was subscribing to your Today’s Story. Every day, first thing in the morning, I started my day by opening your email and going to your website to read your story. Those stories encouraged me, they picked me up; they got my attitude headed up in the right direction. And that’s how I got through my divorce.”

I thanked her and was very humbled by her story. You see, I had no idea that I was helping her. I didn’t really even know her until then. But I was so humbled to know that God chose to use me to help her.

How do you get through the hard times of life? There’s someone waiting to help you. Someone God will lead you to. All you have to do is listen to your life today and you’ll be amazed by what God gives you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home