Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, December 04, 2005

"With the change in seasons these days, what are you wearing?"

With the change in seasons, it’s hard to know what to wear sometimes, isn’t it? One day it’s warm outside and the next it’s really cool.

I noticed recently that our horses are starting to get their winter coats. And our dog’s fur is thickening up. Even our cats, who spend the nights in the basement, are growing extra fur.

And like the animals, I’ve put on a jacket a few mornings and evenings. And I decided it’s time to change out the clothes in my closet; move the short sleeve shirts out and bring up the long-sleeved shirts from the basement.

As I did that, I realized that there were some short sleeve shirts that I didn’t wear this year. So I decided to pull out all the shirts I didn’t wear and any slacks, too, and give them to a local clothes closet that gives clothes away. I mean, if I didn’t wear them this year, what makes me think I’ll wear them next year?

See what clothes you can give away as the seasons change. You, and someone you don’t even know, will be glad you’re listening to life and making a life, not just a living, the way God wants you to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home