Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

"What are you learning?"

Last month, I shared with you some things I’ve been learning lately as I listen to life. Here are a few more:

I’m learning that even when your daughter graduates from high school, you can always remember the first time you held her.

I’m learning that when you try to get even with someone, you’re only hurting yourself.

I’m learning that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I’m learning that to ignore the facts doesn’t change the facts.

I’m learning that love, not time, heals all wounds.

I’m learning that one of the best ways for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than me.

I’m learning that even when your “baby” is in middle school and won’t get in your lap anymore, that you can always close your eyes and see the two of you asleep, swinging in a hammock in the backyard.

Listen to life and learn to make a life today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home