Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"Are you insane?"

You’ve probably heard that definition of insanity that says insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Yea, I’ve heard it, too. But I still act insane sometimes. For instance, I recently plugged my laptop in to do some writing, and it kept turning off on its own. Now I knew the battery was shot, but I turned it back on three times in a row, each time wondering why it kept going off by itself.

So finally, I looked down at my surge protector, and saw I had the laptop plugged into an outlet that was switched off.

Now I know I’m not the only one who’s acted insane. I’ll bet you have, too! So how do you step out of the insanity of doing the same thing over again?

Stop what you’re doing and ask God for help. Listen to your life for what God has to say. Then follow God’s plan and not your own. And that’s how you stay sane and make a life, not just a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home