Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, March 10, 2005

How's your attitude?

I try to work-out at a gym about three times a week when I’m not out of town speaking to a group or doing a seminar. Well, I noticed in January that the gym had a lot more people than usual. In fact, I had to wait to use some of the machines which was unusual.

So I mentioned to a guy in the locker room, “Sure is crowded in here today.”

And he said, “Yea, I know it. Don’t worry. They’ll clear out in a couple of months. Their New Year’s resolutions won’t last.”

Well, just as he predicted, there are far fewer people working out now. Some of them did make it through though. I know I did. And that guy did. So what’s the difference?

The difference is attitude. When your attitude is such that you decide to do something and stick with it, you will. If you don’t choose to persevere, you won’t.

So how’s your attitude? Ask God to help you stick with it in life, as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home