Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, March 31, 2005

"Do you love all of God's children?"

I have this friend who’s a computer geek. Now I don’t mean that negatively. He’s a really nice young man. In fact, I babysat him for the first two years of his life. It’s just that he’s a computer geek.

You see, he has a server in his apartment. He emails me HTML code and stuff like that for some unknown reason, thinking that I’ll understand it. (Yea, right!) That qualifies him as a computer geek.

Well, recently he started emailing me about ways to improve my website at www.listentolife.org. So I mailed him back that whatever he thought was best that I’d go with that.

“Great!” he mails back. “I’ll put together some flow charts this weekend. Man, I love those things. I think whenever I do buy a place of my own, I’m going to have white boards for the walls.”

And I thought—that would be perfect for him! He could just write his ideas on the wall. So what if he’s a geek to me. I love him anyway. It takes all of God’s children to listen to life and make the world go ‘round, doesn’t it?

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That computer geek really sounds like a great guy!

And by the way, the flowchart should be finished this weekend.

Love you bro,

J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home