Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

"Are you connected?"

I was working outside on our farm, doing some winter clean-up, when I noticed a cable overhead that crossed the road.

I followed the cable to a pole on our side of the road, found it coming down the pole, but then it just stopped. It was cut off. It didn’t connect to anything or go anywhere. It just quit on the side of the pole.

Well, by this time I was curious. So I crossed the road, following the cable to a pole over there. The cable ran down the pole, came to about waist high on me, and stopped. That’s right, like the other side, it was just cut off. It wasn’t connected to the pedestal that was only a few feet away. It just quit on the side of the pole.

That cable has no current purpose because it’s cut off. Is life like that for you sometimes? You feel cut off, like you have no current purpose? And you wonder, “Why am I here?”

You can discover your life purpose by connecting with God. God is just a few feet away. Just open your heart and get connected as you listen to life today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home