Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"So how strong are you?"


A boy and his father were walking along a road when they came across a huge rock. The boy said to his father, “Do you think if I use all my strength, I can move this rock?”

His father said, “If you use all your strength, I am sure you can do it.”

The boy pushed on the rock. Exerting himself as much as he could, he pushed and pushed, but the rock did not move. Discouraged, he said to his father, “You were wrong, I can’t do it.”

The father placed his arm around the boy's shoulder and said, “No, son, you didn't use all your strength.”

“Well, what do you mean? I pushed as hard as I could,” the boy said.

“Yes, son, you did,” said the father. “But you didn't ask me for help.”

Ask for help as you listen to life today and make a life, not just a living...with God’s help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home