Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Do you always say what you mean?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!


I don’t know about you, but I don’t always say what I mean. I know what I mean, but it doesn’t always come out just right when I say it or write it.

With that being said, here are some real excused-absence notes written by parents to their child’s school.

“My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.

“Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.

“Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.

“Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

“Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

“Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.”

God knows what you mean when you’re talking. So talk to God and just say what’s on your mind as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living today.


Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home