Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, September 28, 2009

"Someone’s always watching, aren’t they?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!


It was a beautiful Saturday—cool for August yet the sun was shining. The perfect day for me to get some work done around our horse farm. It’s been a very wet summer in our part of the world so the weeds have really grown quickly, frankly faster than I could keep them cut. So, this was the perfect Saturday for me to get on my tractor and mow the horse pastures. And I did for the whole day. I really enjoyed myself.

Well, a week or so later, I saw some friends. I spoke to the husband first and as we talked, he said, “I saw you on your tractor the other day.” Then I greeted his wife and she said, “I saw you on your tractor the other day.”

And I thought to myself, “Man, I guess someone’s always watching, aren’t they?”

And they are, you know. When you’re at work, your coworkers watch you. When you’re home, your family watches you. When you’re shopping or playing golf or riding your Harley, someone’s watching you.

Since they’re watching anyway, show them how to listen to life today for what God has to say and make a life, not just a living, okay?


Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home