Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, March 09, 2008

"Do you ever wonder if you can make a difference?"


If you haven’t flown lately, you’ve missed a real treat—you get to undress with your fellow travelers to pass through Security. Recently I flew to do a Stay Married Forever weekend. The Security personnel asked me to remove my jacket, belt, and shoes, empty my pockets, put them in a crate, and pass through the metal detector.

Of course I did. And then I thought about why I had to take off my shoes. I remembered the guy who tried to blow up a plane by lighting his shoes. One guy. One incident. And now we all remove our shoes and pray our feet don’t smell bad as we fly. I’m sure that loafer sales are up across the U.S.

Today you’ll encounter a situation where you ask yourself, "Will what I do make a difference in anyone’s life? Will anybody notice or care?" The answer is a resounding, "Yes, you will make a difference!" If a random traveler can change how we all travel with one act, then "Yes!" One person, namely you, can not only make a difference, you can make a significant difference. So it’s not "if" but "what" what you choose to do. Choose wisely as you listen to life today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home