Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, February 04, 2008

"Who’s in your phonebook?"


If there are people in your life who continually disappoint you, break promises, stomp on your dreams, are too judgmental and critical of you, have really different values and don't have your back during difficult times, they are not your friends.

Friends want what’s best for you and keep their promises. They share your dreams and encourage you. Friends are people you share values with about what’s really important in life. They protect your back in the tough times.

Sometimes in life as you grow, your friends will either grow with you or go away from you. Over the years, my phone book has changed entries because I changed…and for the better. I made better and healthier choices that grew my spirit closer to God.

Now at first I was afraid I would be alone, without any friends, but after a while new people showed up in my life that made my life so much sweeter and easier to endure. God sends those angels to you.

So listen to your life today and as you make a life, choose good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home