Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Does God heal you?"


My mother’s family has a history of chronic heart disease with numerous family members dying relatively young. So when she began experiencing some apparent heart problems, her doctor recommended a heart catheterization.

The symptoms grew some worse before the procedure, so our family had a little anxiety going into it. The doctor performed the procedure flawlessly. And he reported to us that my mom had no sign of blockage and hardly any sign of plaque build-up in her arteries. We were all so glad!

I took my mom and dad home when the hospital released her. That evening as we sat eating supper, she looked at me and said, "Do you think God healed me?"

Frankly I really hadn’t thought about it that way. Considering her family history for a moment, I said, "Well, I can’t say for sure whether God healed you today or has been healing you all your life, but I would say for sure, yes, God healed you."

How has God healed you? Think about it as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home