Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, February 12, 2007

"Do you listen carefully and respond accordingly?"


A woman went into a furniture store to buy a coffee table. She told the associate that she wanted a square one.

"You’ve come to the right place," he said, and showed her a selection of round coffee tables.

"They’re nice," the woman said, "but I’m looking for a square one."

"Oh yes," the associate said and took her to another section of the store where he showed another round coffee table.

"I want a square one," the woman said.

"I guess we don’t have any in stock," he said. "But let me get your address and I’ll send you some pictures of what we can order."

So he did and sent her, you guessed it, pictures of round coffee tables.

How well do you listen? And act on what you hear?

Nothing says "I love you" like listening carefully and responding accordingly.

Today show someone God’s love by listening carefully and responding accordingly as you listen to life and make a life, not just a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home