Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Where are you?

It started that morning with a voice mail that my two o’clock coaching session wanted to come the next day at two o’clock. That was okay because I had an opening and it gave me a chance to do some training I wanted to do.

Then my lunch appointment changed to a four o’clock meeting. That was okay because I had an opening and could schedule lunch with someone else. So I did.
Next on the way to lunch, that person called and said he couldn’t make it. So, I stopped and prayed about who I was supposed to have lunch with. I called the person whose name I heard as I listened and they were out to lunch already. So I went to the restaurant where I thought he might be, got my lunch, and went out into the mall’s food court. I hadn’t taken two bites before he walked by, I called his name, he came over, and he sat and talked for about an hour about some challenges in his life.

Sometimes, even though nothing turns out the way you thought it would, God puts you where you can help the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home