Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, November 27, 2009

"Are you an angel?"


I parked my car in a garage that I had never parked in before. I left my car and was inside a nearby building all day and into the early evening.

Going back to my car, I remembered I came down via the door to Level 4. So I climbed the stairs to Level 4, came out on the deck, and walked to where I parked my car. Only my car wasn’t there.

I stood there, looking around, wandering what had happened to my car, when a young lady, Vanessa, walked up and asked, “Lose your car?” Well, being male and having to admit I lost my car was a tough thing to do, but I sheepishly said, “Yes.” And she said, “Happens to me all the time. Get in my car here and let’s look for it.”

So I did and she drove through all the levels until we found my car on Level 3 where I parked and walked to the Level 4 door. I thanked her and she said, “No problem. Glad to help. Just pass it on.”

So I am…to you. If you ask with thanks for your help, God will lead you to someone who needs your help today. Be their angel like Vanessa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home