Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, October 25, 2009

"How are you flying through life?"

Click here to listen to Dr. Joey tell his story!


Ten years ago today, Listen to Life began as a radio show. How is it continuing today? The very first story I shared with you explains how:

Geese fly in a “V” formation because as each bird flaps its wings, it creates uplift for the bird immediately following. This uplift adds at least 71% greater flying range than if each bird flew solo.

Geese also take turns flying on the point of the V since that’s the most exhausting position. As one goose weakens and slows down, another moves up to take its place.

Have you heard the geese honking to one another as they fly? They’re actually encouraging one another, strengthening the morale of the flock.

How are you flying through life? Listen to Life flies because I’m surrounded by a flock of people whom God sends to me. People just like you and including you who fly with me through my life as I share these stories. Thank you to all of them, and to you, for helping me coach people around the world to listen to life and make a life, and not just a living.


Discover more great stories like this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home