Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, July 28, 2008

"Is your life dull or interesting?"


A young lady put down a book she’d just finished reading and said, "That was the dullest story I’ve ever read."
Some time later, she fell in love with a young man and one night she said to him, "I have a book in my library whose author’s name, and even initials, are the same as yours. Isn’t that a coincidence?"

"I don’t think so," he said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Well, you see, I wrote that book," the young man said.

That night, the young lady sat up just about all night reading the book again. And this time it was the most interesting book she’d ever read.

I guess it makes a difference when you read a book and know the author. Think of your life as a book. If your life is dull, ask yourself if you know the author. You see, you and God co-author your life. So fall in love with your co-author and discover your most interesting life. Then listen to life and make a life, not just a living today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home