Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"Want something different?"


My wife is a wonderful cook. Just about every night we’re all home for dinner together she prepares the most delicious meals.

She has her favorites to prepare which thankfully are our favorites to eat. She’s rather well known among our friends for her lasagna. And then there are lots of other dishes we love for her to fix.
Recently she had her cookbooks out. She was searching for something different that sounded good. I walked in the kitchen and found her with several of them scattered about.

"What’s wrong with the usual great dishes?" I asked. "Just fix one of our favorites."

"I want something new and different," she said.

And boy am I glad she did! She prepared "Chicken Croissant," a delicious dish with chicken and cheese and crescent rolls and oh, it was so delicious.

You may be like me and prefer to go with what you know. But sometimes it’s good to try something new.
Discover the something new God is leading you to as you make a life, not just a living today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home