Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"Do you realize God is ahead of you?"

My wife really wanted us to rent a convertible while we vacationed in Maui. I checked into it and the cost was just way out of line with our budget. So I told her I didn’t see how we could and she was disappointed, but still grateful to be going.
Well, when I walked up to the rental car counter, the young lady greeted me warmly with a nice “Aloha!,” entered my name in the computer, and welcomed me to Maui.

“We’re glad to be here,” I told her. “My wife and I have been trying to get here for nearly three years. This dream trip of hers is my birthday present to her.”

“How nice of you,” she said and kept on typing in the computer. Then she said, “Dr. Faucette, would you be interested in upgrading from your compact car to a convertible for only $63 more…and I’ll give you 10% off of your bill?”

Of course I took it, realizing that God had been way ahead of us to prepare a good time for us. Just like God has gone way ahead of you into 2006 to prepare a good time for you. So listen to life and make a life, not just a living in 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home