Enter your Email to Sign up for Dr. Joey's Today's Story


Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, December 26, 2005

"Do you complain and grumble at work?"

I received this email from a friend who listens to life through our web site, www.listentolife.org.

“Dr. Joey, Thank you for today’s story. I needed to be reminded of all I have for which I should be grateful, and for the things I no longer have for which gratitude escaped me. I used to complain about going to work and then complain once at work…until I became unemployed. I hope others who read your jewels daily will benefit from my story and be reminded of what they have and to be so very grateful. May I never forget the agony of joblessness and forever refrain from petty complaints and grumbling. It is so true that in life, sometimes, that for which we complain may be lost to us. It is also, sometimes, through the losing that we come to fully appreciate just exactly how precious a gift we had all along. I am trying to make a life Dr. Joey, not just a living.”

From where I’m sitting, you are! God bless you in 2006 with everything your heart can hope for and more than your mind can imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home